|Colour Fastness to Light||Meets BS 1006:B02 Level 5
Meets ISO 105:B02 Level 5
|Colour Fastness to Rubbing||Meets EN ISO 105-X12
Dry : 4
Wet : 4-5
|Tensile Strength||Meets EN ISO 13934-1
Warp : 2.100 N
Weft : 2.300 N
|Tear Strength||Meets EN ISO 13937-3
Warp : 210 N
Weft : 155 N
|Seam Slippage||Load applied 180N
prEN ISO 13936-2
Warp : 5 mm
Weft : 6 mm
|Pilling Resistance||Meets BS 5811 Level 4|
|Flammability||Complies with BS EN 1021-1:2006 (Cigarette) Tested in combination with UBM foam 32kg/m3|
|Maintenance||⦿ Vacuum or brush away loose dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabric.
⦿ Clean up spills and stains right away. The longer soil and stains stay on the fabric, the harder they are to remove.
⦿ Quick blot up stains or spills with an absorbent cloth or sponge. Be careful not to rub the stain deeper into the fabric. If the spill is solid or semi-solid (like butter or ketchup), remove the excess by gently lifting it with a dull knife.
|Colour Limit||⦿ Batch to batch variation in shade may occur within commercial tolerances.
⦿ We recommend that fabric be examined before use, no claims will be considered after cutting.
|Application||Always apply in the same direction.|
Composition : 100% Polyester
Weight : 328 grams per linear metre ± 5%
Width : 150 cm ± 1% usable
Abrasion : 110.000 Rubs (800 gm/12kPa), Martindale
Preparing for Removing Stains
- First brush any subtantial, encrusted marks by hand, using a brush or spatula, then vacuum clean.
- Pre-clean with a neutral universal agent (incl. possibly dry foam as well).
- After each cleaning remove any residual surfactant, using spray extraction.
- Treat with an agent containing solvent, using manual method as well (scrape off, beat lightly, vacuum clean when completely dry).
- Cut out burn or melt stains. Take of piece of fabric of the same size - if none is available take it from a part of the material that is less visible - and stick in from the left with double sided tape.
After each cleaning we recommended the use of spray extraction to remove any edge markings or residual cleaning agent.
These are only general recommendations that cannot unreservedly 100% removal of stains. We recommended in all cases that you consult a professional cleaner.